Add Email Signature in Gmail: Email signature is the one which will be at the end of the all your sent emails. It can be anything from your name to your company name. It’s sort of your representing name in general.
In this article, I will explain you on how to set the signature for your Gmail account.
- Open your Gmail inbox in your browser. Click on the settings gear which will be on the top right side of the screen.
- Click on General.
- Select your Gmail account under “signature”.
- Now enter the signature you want in the field below.
- It is advisable to keep your signature below 5 lines.
- Please make sure that you don’t include signature delimiter while entering your signature. Gmail will automatically add it automatically to your signature.
- In case if you want to use an image, use the formatting bar.
- If you fail to see the formatting bar, compose a new message using rich text formatting.
- After you are done with entering the signature, click on save changes.
How to Add Email Signature in Gmail Account
Setup Signature in Gmail Using Mobile:
Here I will explain on how to setup signature for mobile use in Gmail
- Open Gmail app on your mobile.
- Click on the menu icon which will be on the top left of the screen.
- Now scroll to the bottom and click on settings.
- Tap on the signature settings if you are using ios and signature if you are using android.
- If you are using iOS, tap the signature to the enabled position. If you are an android user, you can skip this step.
- Now enter your signature in the text box.
- If you are using an iOS device, click on the back arrow to save changes and if you are using Android, click ok.
Using signature from the mobile website:
If you had configured signature for the Gmail desktop version, then the same will be applied to Gmail mobile version. If the signature on the desktop version is not enabled, then the mobile signature will only work if follow the below steps.
- Open Gmail on your smartphone.
- Click on the menu icon which will be on the top left side of the screen.
- Click on the mobile signature option inorder to enable it.
- Now you need to enter the signature in the box.
- Click on Apply to save the changes.
- Now every time you send a mail from the Gmail mobile website, the signature will be added.
This is the exact procedure I followed in order to enable signature on the app and desktop version. Incase if you face any issues while configuring the signature, please let us know the issue by commenting below in the comment section. We will get back to you as soon possible with the best solution.