www.Gmail.com one of the world’s largest and widely used free email service provided by Google. Though Gmail officially available from 2004, in a very short span Gmail.com became one of the top free email service providers, surpassing Yahoo Mail and Microsoft Hotmail. As per the reports, There are more than 1 billion people who use Gmail as their primary mailing address. Gmail has very simple and minimal features, though it’s powerful. Here in this article, I am going to teach you on Gmail Sign up and Gmail Login.
Gmail is one of the world’s largest Free email service used by more than a billion people all over the world. Did you ever think why Gmail is the most used free email service compared to others? There are plenty of free email services, which work similar to Gmail, still, nothing overcame Gmail. It’s because of limitless features in Gmail.
- Gmail has a cleanly UI with simple features and simple navigation. A newbie can easily understand using it. Many free email services lack in this
- Gmail is nothing but Google Mail. Gmail is owned by Google. Google has created tremendous web applications, and in order to use any of the Google product you need a Gmail address
- Google Drive can be accessed via Gmail. If you want a free cloud storage about 15GB, you can blindly go with Gmail. 15GB Cloud Storage is free for lifetime
- Signature Feature: Many of us have a habit of adding a signature at the end of the mail. Gmail allows you to add a signature by default to every mail you send. This feature is not available in most of the free email services
- Labels: you can add labels to your mails. Labels are nothing but categories, which lets you differentiate your mail. For example, primary mails, social emails, personal emails etc..
- Google Hangouts: Gmail comes along with inbuilt chat feature called Google Hangouts. Using Google hangouts you can make video calls, group video calls and a lot more for free
www.gmail.com Create Account | Gmail Sign Up, Sign in & Login Guide
Every day thousands of people join Google Mail. Many people not aware of how to create Gmail account. So for all those who are struggling to create new Gmail account, I wrote this guide. Hope it helps all newbies. In order to sign up Gmail account, simply follow the below steps.
Gmail Sign up / Create Gmail account
- In order to sign up for Gmail, first of all, visit gmail.com or mail.google.com
- In the homepage, you can see two options. “Sign in” & “Create Account”.
- Since you are looking to create a new Gmail account, you have to choose Create Account.
- Create account will take you to a page, where you have to fill a form, which consists of several fields related to your personal information.
- Fill your personal information, such as First Name, Last Name, desired username, password, and also provide your contact number.
- If you already have a Gmail account, then kindly add your other Gmail address as your alternative email address.
- After filling the form, double check whether the mailing address and contact number are correct. You may need to verify your contact number through a One Time Password. So it is recommended to provide a live contact number.
- After filling the form, submit the form. Sometimes you may need to verify your contact number, sometimes you need not to!
- If it asks you for verify contact number, you can verify easily. Simply enter your contact number, click submit. You will get a One Time Password to your registered mobile number. Now enter the OTP and click on verify. You’re done
- Finally, you will be taken to your registered Gmail account.
Below are few points to keep in mind during Gmail sign up.
You’ve to enter password two times in two different fields, in order to make sure that you remember your password. If you type two different passwords in different fields, you will be not able to sign up for www.Gmail.com so make sure you enter the same password in both the fields
Make sure you give your personal contact number during Gmail sign up. It is always recommended to have your permanent contact number linked with your Gmail. In case if your Gmail account gets hacked, or something goes wrong, you can get it back with the help of registered mobile number. So kindly, give your permanent mobile number during Gmail sign up
If you have any questions feel free to comment below.
Gmail Sign In / Gmail.com Login
As you are new to Gmail, and if you are not sure, how to login to Gmail, then you are in right place. Below you can learn, how to login to Gmail.
- To login to your Gmail account, first of all, visit gmail.com or mail.google.com
- In most of the cases, when you visit gmail.com, you will be taken to Gmail login page. Sometimes, you will be taken to Gmail homepage.
- In case, if you are taken to Gmail homepage, then look for ” Gmail Sign in” button and click on it. you will be taken to Gmail login page. In case, you are directly taken to the login page, then follow the below steps.
- On Gmail login page, you have to enter your registered Gmail address.
- Click on next
- You’ll be taken to a page, where you have to enter the password.
- Enter the password, respecting upper case and lower case letters, and click on login
That’s it. You’ll be logged into your registered Gmail.
Note:Below are few points to keep in mind, while logging into your Gmail account.
Your registered email address is not case sensitive. Either you enter email@example.com or EXAMPLE@gmail.com, it won’t make a difference.
Since you are logging into www.Gmail.com, you need not to enter @gmail.com, you can directly enter your registered email address. if you registered Gmail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can simply enter “example” in place of your email address. you need not to type @gmail.com during Gmail login.
Gmail password is case sensitive. If your password contains upper case letters and lower case letters, then you have to enter them carefully. If you enter upper case letter in place of lower case letters, you will get a warning saying ” wrong password “. So please be careful while entering the password.
Hope it helps. In case if you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
This guide is purely made in perspective of newbies, who are new to Gmail. If you have any suggestions for us, feel free to let us know in below comments.
If you face any difficulty in Gmail Sign up, or Gmail login in, feel free to ask us. We will be happier to help you.